Fertility and Pregnancy are connected to the Law of Attraction. We know from science that everything in the universe is vibrating. Even your hand, which looks solid, is actually vibrating at great speed.
Our thoughts are vibrations too. Every thought is a vibration going out into the universe attracting to it vibrations of a similar nature. So when we are thinking positive thoughts, we are drawing to us positive experiences.
Many of our thoughts and beliefs are, of course, unconscious. Sometimes we have beliefs and thoughts that we have inherited from our family, group or society without even being aware of it.
Harnessing the Law of Attraction to Support Your Fertility
You can harness the law of attraction by deliberately thinking thoughts that are in harmony with easy fertility and healthy, full-term, joyful pregnancy. Each time you engage in these kinds of activities you are sending out strong positive vibrations of positive expectation.
Over time, you develop new neural pathways in the brain so that it is natural for you to be in a positive vibration about your fertility. The following tips can help you in the process of harnessing the law of attraction to enhance your fertility and enjoy a healthy, wonderful pregnancy.
7 Tips for Enhancing our Fertility with the Law of Attraction
- Begin to notice fertility in your environment and in your world and see it as a mirror of your own fertility. Instead of feeling upset when you see a pregnant woman, perceive it as evidence that you are coming into harmony with your own fertility. When you see flowers in abundance, butterflies or anything else that reminds you of the fertility of nature, feel that you are part of that energy.
- Become aware of yourself as a fertile person. Realise that every thought, every word you speak is, at some level, an expression of your fertility and creativity. With every sentence you are giving birth to something new. A new idea, a new way of saying something, a new tone. Every meal you make, everything line you write into your journal, every doodle is evidence of your natural state of fertility. They are proof of your innate capacity to create something that was not there before. Notice your creations. Admire them. Celebrate them and realise that your natural state is one of abundant fertility!
- Become aware of your wonderful body, about being a woman or a man. Notice your cycles and honour them. Perhaps you might feel more creative at different parts of the day or month. Befriend your cycles and befriend the cycles (e.g. arousal and fatigue) of your partner. Begin to use more positive language about your cycles and your organs. See your body and your partner’s body with love and appreciation.
- Begin to affirm the health of your bodies and your fertility. Start saying statements like: “I love that we are so healthy now”, “It is great that we are fertile and in harmony now.”
- Create a simple ritual of letting go what it is your don’t want (e.g. stress, fear etc.). For example, you could write down all that you don’t want and then burn the list. Then write a list of what you do want (e.g. peace, love, ease around your fertility etc.). Really feel the feelings of what you do want and recall them regularly.
- Discuss with your partner how you want the conception to be. What kind of atmosphere would you both love? What kind of feelings do you want (deep love, safety, joy etc.)? How would you like your baby to feel about their first moments (loved, joy, peace etc.). Write down what you would love and read it regularly, visualising in detail the scenes.
- Regularly affirm and feel the feelings of “I am healthy and fertile. I conceive at the perfect moment. I can trust the rhythm of my body. I allow myself to know that all is well now. I allow myself to relax and enjoy this wonderful journey now.”
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/800073